- 2011-present: Designed and coded Stanford Hadly Lab website and this personal website.
- 2006 - present: Illustrated fossils, maps, and scientific concepts that have been published in journals such as Palaeontology, PLoS One, BioOne, Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, Evolution and Development, American Museum Novitates, and Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Created cover illustration for scientific articles, published in news outlets such as Science Daily, UC Berkeley News, Stanford Report, UMN Today, EarthSky.
- 2005 - present: Completed over 400 portrait commissions in media such watercolor, pencil, pastel, acrylic, and oil.
- 2011-present: Designed and illustrated various promotional materials such as poster, event program guide cover, postcard, event badges, and web banners for Federation for the Promotion of Animation. Illustrated flyers for Anime Vegas 2012.
- 2012: Re-visualized logo for Stanford academic leaders network Leopold Leadership Program
- 2009, 2010: Designed and created website icons for the preventative health care company EHE International.
- 2009: Created (Drupal) content management resource repository that is exclusive for Stanford Hadly Lab members
- 2008, 2010: Illustrated product packing images and product usage instruction sheet for JAK & Sweetie LLC.
- 2008: Visiting artist at American Museum of Natural History.
- 2006: Created website layout for UC Berkeley Bio1B Field Section.
- 2004: Designed logo for Bears United for Literacy Development Program and T-shirt for Calcorps.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, InDesign; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access; XHTML, CSS, some HTML5; ArcGIS; Drupal; Chinese Mandarin (fluent)